Offers are due Tuesday, June 8, 2021, at 10:00 am. all showings are during the open house. Seller works from home. Welcome to 10101 Preakness Dr located in the gorgeous residential community of Equestrian Estates. Situated on a premium lot that backs to trees for privacy. Get ready to fall in love. Two-story foyer, separate formal living room, and dining room that opens up to the large family room with a fireplace and a sunroom that leads to your no-maintenance two-tiered deck. The 2nd level offers a superior owner's suite with a sitting room and a spa bath and three walk-in closets. Two additional bedrooms and the fourth bedroom has a private full bath ensuite. The large walk-out basement has a 5th bedroom, open floor plan, full bathroom. and storage area. No annual front foot fee. Very low maintenance and high-efficiency home with low utility bills. This well-maintained home will bring you joy year in and year out. You will not be disappointed. Convenient to 495, Downtown DC, National Harbor, and Andrews AFB.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Brick Front
4,860 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Vaulted, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Street Lights. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price