Open House November 14th from 2:00-4:00 Offers are due Tuesday, November 16th by 8:00 pm. Welcome, Home!!! Step into this gorgeous single-family home with a whole house generator. This gem is perfect for creating lasting memories, entertainment, and family gatherings. The main level offers an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings in the family room, gleaming hardwood floors, a formal dining room, a casual dining area off of the kitchen, a first-floor office, and a powder room. The main level area also features a fireplace in the family room, a laundry room, and a new large deck that is perfect for enjoying morning coffee or entertaining family and friends. The second level features an ownerâs suite with 2 closets as well as a luxury owner bath with a soaking tub, large shower with 2 separate vanities. Walk down the catwalk and you will find 2 large bedrooms and a full bathroom. The finished lower level boasts a very large recreation room connecting to a bonus room. Your search is over, book your property tour today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,052 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted, Private.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price