Welcome home to the sunny suite life! Come see this delightful townhome in sought after Nantucket Mews! A transom window above the front door and a large bay window flood this home with sunlight. You will enjoy the open feel of this floor plan offering nine foot high ceilings and a the three sided gas fireplace in the main living area. The kitchen is huge with 42 inch high wood cabinets, kitchen island, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and a sliding door accessing a newly stained deck overlooking your gated fenced brick patio below. Views of mature trees and Nantucket Elementary from deck and patio. Two large bedrooms each with their own baths. Primary bedroom has vaulted ceilings, a spacious walk in closet, ensuite has a large jetted tub with shower. Second large bedroom has an entire wall of closet space and private bath with a new floor and a tub with a shower. Lower level has a full size side by side washer/dryer in separate laundry room with walkout to the fenced in brick patio. Ready for your summer BBQ's and alfresco dining. Tons of community amenities come with this home and your water bill are included in your monthly condo fee. Walk to golfing, swimming, library, shopping, dining, recreation, medical care, school and more just minutes away. Close to NSA, BWI, Annapolis, DC and Baltimore. Crofton High School!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
1,442 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Other. Other.
- 1. Marble, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Patio
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price