One level living at its best in this 2658 square foot one-level rambler situated on a treed .60 acre lot. This home was expanded in 2006 with a 39x13 in-law suite addition and can easily accommodate multiple families. The original part of the home offers a well-proportioned living room w/gas fireplace & built-ins, formal dining room , kitchen, two bedrooms, bath, office/den, and laundry/utility room. The addition is accessed from the kitchen and includes a breakfast room, massive bedroom (or would make a fantastic great room) with vaulted ceiling, skylights & SGD to rear deck, family room, 2 full baths, one with jetted soaking tub, and an additional bedroom and rear exit. The main house and addition have separate HVAC systems and each has attic space with pull-down stairs. New roof - replaced 9/2021. The exterior of the home offers a carport and asphalt driveway for multiple vehicles, two storage sheds and an expansive rear yard. This is a unique home and well worth the visit!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Aluminum Siding
2,658 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Fort Washington Forest
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price