GET READY TO BE AMAZED...Brick 3-4 bedroom rancher has many terrific features to appreciate and enjoy. The main level is spacious and features sparkling wood floors throughout, recessed lighting in living room, beautiful bow window & custom window treatments. You will love the tastefully updated kitchen w/quartz countertops, all stainless appliances, gas cooking, plantation shutters. All bedrooms have ceiling fans. Master bedroom w/master bathroom. The finished basement has family room with recent tile floor (3 yrs ago) throughout. Additional room can be used for office/guest room or whatever your heart's desire. The back of the basement has a multi purpose room to include utility/laundry/workshop/storage and an outside entrance. Beautiful brick patio. Paved driveway. Extra Perks: Gutters (2021), Roof (2019), Block windows in bsmt & SS appls (2019), HVAC (2013). One year HMS premier warranty.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,800 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Dryer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- Monitor System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price