Now $579,000. Built-in 2020 with high energy-efficient furnace and appliances. Built above the street to take advantage of extra light and air flow. Flexible main-level inspiring home office by day and ideal for entertaining by night. Perfect for out-of-town guests, or an in-law suite complete with a kitchen, living room, and full lux bath. The upper level is made for living and entertaining. The upper level floods with light, and when you open the windows, an amazing breeze flows from one end to the opposite end of the upper level. The primary bedroom dominates the upper half of the upper level, and the closet is outfitted with custom organizers. Off of the larger foyer are two bedrooms, storage space, and a lux hall bath. This home strikes the perfect balance between contemporary style and warmth with enough room to stretch out and entertain, a space where elegance and utility converge.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Block, Brick Front, Concrete, Hardi Plank
2,530 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
WOODSON H.D. SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Concrete, HardeePlank
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price