1 Bedroom, 1 Bath condo in the Heart of the city. Elevator building . 5-15 minute walk to the Red, green and yellow line metro. 5-7 minute walk to Harris Teeter and safeway, WalMart, Public Transportation.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
689 sq. ft
Old City #2
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Laundry Facilities
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)